From Personal Clouds
The following are talks given on personal clouds (slides and video welcome)
(most recent on top)
- Introduction to Personal Clouds - Given by Johannes Ernst at Internet Identity Workshop 16 in May, 2013.
- Trillion Node Networks - Given by Phil Windley at OpenWest in May 2013. (video here)
- Personal Cloud Application Architectures - Given by Phil Windley at OpenWest in May 2013 and Internet Identity Workshop 16.
- AI Netizens: The State of Agents Online (Video & Slides) - Given by Jeff Kramer at SXSW 2013 in March, 2013. Includes discussions about personal autonomous software, personal cloud platforms, and social bots.
- A Bottom Up Model for Personal Clouds - Given by Dave Sanford, Personal Cloud Meetup, Aug. 7, 2013, Austin, TX.
- Building a Personal Cloud Computer - Given by Jeff Kramer, Personal Cloud Meetup, Sept 11, 2013, Austin, TX